Postponed: UC Possibilities | Ararau UC
Discover the Bachelor of Arts
The UC Possibilities event is postponed in response to COVID-19. We are hoping to hold it in July 2020. Please register your interest with us by emailing email@example.com.
Not sure what subjects to study in your Bachelor of Arts?
Subjects available in a Bachelor of Arts at UC are: Anthropology, Art History and Theory, Chinese, Cinema Studies, Classics, Cultural Studies, Economics, Education, English, English Language, European Union Studies, Digital Humanities, French, Geography, German, History, Human Services, Japanese, Linguistics, Māori and Indigenous Studies, Mathematics, Media and Communication, Music, Philosophy, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Russian, Sociology, Spanish, Statistics, Te Reo Māori.
Find out more with UC POSSIBILITIES
- Come to UC for a day
- Attend lectures delivered by our leading experts and learn about various career options
- Explore the campus
- Find out about clubs and student life
- Learn about scholarships and other benefits of coming to UC
- Great chance to meet other students
How much does it cost?
Nothing! There is no cost to students. Free lunch provided.
What do you get out of it?
- An introduction to being a student at UC
- A real idea of what university can offer you
- Valuable help in planning your future
'I would highly recommend UC Possibilities, not only did it help me understand UC better, it also introduced me to friends that would be studying in the same year that I would be. Because of UC Possibilities I went into first year knowing more people than what I would have.' - Tamati Te Kahu, Arts student, attended UC Possibilities.