Qualifications & Memberships
My research focus is in the field of intimate partner violence and family violence. Additionally, my research explores culturally responsive social work practice with a focus on Pacific communities.
- Ratuva S., Basu A., Crichton-Hill Y., Ross T., Martin-Neuninger R. and Vakaoti P. (2021) Integrated social protection and COVID-19: Rethinking Pacific community responses in Aotearoa. Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03036758.2020.1861033.
- Gray C. and Crichton-Hill Y. (2019) "You look a little bit dark for my liking": Māori and Pasifika women's experiences of welfare receipt in Aotearoa New Zealand. Aotearoa New Zealand Social Work 31(1): 5-16. http://dx.doi.org/10.11157/anzswj-vol31iss1id500.
- Pitt L., Maidment J. and Crichton-Hill Y. (2019) Women's experiences of intimate partner violence in rural Taranaki, Aotearoa New Zealand. Aotearoa New Zealand Social Work 31(1): 31-41. http://dx.doi.org/10.11157/anzswj-vol31iss1id533.
- Maidment J., Chilvers D., Crichton-Hill Y. and Meadows-Taurua K. (2011) Promoting research literacy during the social work practicum. Aotearoa New Zealand Social Work Review 23(4): 3-13.
- Crichton-Hill Y. (2010) Changing landscapes: Responding to domestic violence in New Zealand. Aotearoa New Zealand Social Work: Tu Mau Review Edition 22(4): 12-19.