Qualifications & Memberships
Research focus is in the field of intimate partner violence and family violence. Research focus also in relation to culturally responsive social work practice with a focus on Pacific communities.
- Connolly M., Crichton-Hill Y. and Ward T. (2006) Culture and Child Protection: Reflexive Responses. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers. 144pp.
- Crichton-Hill Y. and Olul R. (2019) Family and Domestic Violence. In Ravulo J; Mafile'o T; Yeates DB (Ed.), Pacific Social Work: Navigating Practice, Policy and Research: 172-183. Abingdon: Routledge. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781315144252-16.
- Crichton-Hill YI. (2017) Pasifika Social Work. In Connolly M; Harms L; Maidment J (Ed.), Social Work: Contexts and Practice (4th ed.): 109-120. Melbourne: Oxford University Press.
- Crichton-Hill Y. (2016) The Role of Social Policy in Promoting Pasifika Wellbeing. In Maidment J; Beddoe L (Ed.), Social Policy for Social Work and Human Services in Aotearoa New Zealand: Diverse perspectives: 94-106. Christchurch: Canterbury University Press.
- Crichton-Hill Y. (2016) Working with Families. In Maidment J; Eagan R (Ed.), Practice Skills in Social Work and Welfare: More than just common sense (3rd ed.): 196-206. Crows Nest: Allen & Unwin.