Qualifications & Memberships
Research focus is in the field of intimate partner violence and family violence. Research focus also in relation to culturally responsive social work practice with a focus on Pacific communities.
- Connolly M., Crichton-Hill Y. and Ward T. (2006) Culture and Child Protection: Reflexive Responses. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers. 144pp.
- Crichton-Hill Y. (2021) Lockdowns, family violence and social protection. In Ratuva S; Ross T; Crichton-Hill Y; Basu A; Vakaoti P; Martin R (Ed.), COVID-19 and social protection: A study in human resilisence and social solidarity (Forthcoming). Singapore: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ratuva S. (2021) COVID-19 and social protection: A study in human resilience and social solidarity. In Ratuva S; Crichton-Hill Y; Ross, T T; Basu A; Vakaoti P (Ed.), COVID-19, social protection and resilience: A comparative approach Singapore: Springer.
- Ross T. (2021) Rethinking media and communication in the COVID-19 context. In Ratuva S; Ross T; Basu A; Crichton-Hill Y; Martin R; Vakaoti P (Ed.), COVID-19 and social protection: A study in human resilience and social solidarity (Forthcoming)Palgrave.
- Crichton-Hill Y. and Olul R. (2019) Family and Domestic Violence. In Ravulo J; Mafile'o T; Yeates DB (Ed.), Pacific Social Work: Navigating Practice, Policy and Research: 172-183. Abingdon: Routledge. http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9781315144252-16.