Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include music education, community music, New Zealand Bohemian music and Renaissance/baroque wind perfrmance (flute and recorder).
- Buckton R. (2008) Flutes in the Old Village Church Bands of England. Flute focus April(14): 4-6.
- Buckton R. (2001) Practices and performance : worldly practice - editorial (with Thomas A). Sound Ideas 4(3): 5.
- Buckton R. (2000) Asian and Western European Music - editorial. Sound Ideas 4(1): 4-6.
- Buckton R. (1999) Music in early childhood - editorial. Sound Ideas 3(1): 5-6.
- Buckton RM. (1999) Children's attitudes to music. Sound Ideas 3(2): 6-15.