Elsie Locke Building 602
Internal Phone: 95849
Qualifications & Memberships
Donald studies journalism practice and public communication, including news discourse, social media and science communication. He has written on conflict reporting, communication ethics and discourse analysis.
- Matheson D. and Allan S. (2009) Digital War Reporting. Cambridge: Polity Press. 218pp.
- Matheson D. (2005) Media Discourses: Analysing Media Texts. Maidenhead: Open University Press. 224pp.
- Matheson D; Mair J (Ed.) (2020) Covering Covid-19: Critical, global Perspectives (special issue of Ethical Space: The International Journal of Communication Ethics). Ethical Space: The International Journal of Communication Ethics 17(3/4)Bury St Edmonds, UK: Abramis.
- Moy P; Matheson D (Ed.) (2019) Voices: Exploring the shifting contours of communication. New York: Peter Lang. 260. http://dx.doi.org/10.3726/b14771.
- Fitch K., Matheson D. and Bourk M. (2016) Media International Australia (160): Rethinking Public Relations in the Australian and New Zealand Communication Landscape. 6-158.