Literature and identity in Aotearoa New Zealand. Playwriting. Theatre direction and design. Poetry (writing). Pedagogy of creative writing.
- Stachurski C. (2019) E Q f*@#ing C. Playwright: [Theatre].
- Johnny Grim. (2016) Profound Moments - a play by Johnny Grim. Selected as a National Finalist in the Theatre NZ One Act Play Festival - TheatreFest.. Director and designer: Invercargill. [Live performance].
- Stachurski C. (2016) Before and After: Alison Parr, Remembering Christchurch: Voices from Decades Past, Auckland: Penguin, 2015, 256pp. Fiona Farrell, The Villa at the End of the Empire: One Hundred Ways to Read a City, Auckland: Vintage, 2015, 363pp. Joe Bennett, King Rich, Auckland: HarperCollins, 2015, 290pp. New Zealand Books 26(113): 24. [Book Review].
- Stachurski C. (2016) From "The Stone Women". Author: 113-120. [Fiction].
- Stachurski C. (2016) PINK. Playwright: Rotorua:Commissioned by Big Picture, Minor Deets. [Theatre].