Enabling People to Make a Differnce
The role of People and Culture is to contribute to the University vision of engaged, empowered and making a difference. We provide exceptional, seamless and professional People and Culture Management, Health and Safety Leadership, and Organisational Development services.
We are committed to working with our leaders and people to develop a constructive organisational culture that is agile, supports continuous improvement, and contributes to UC’s success.
We will achieve this by:
- Fostering a safe work environment
- Attracting, retaining and developing the best people
- Developing leadership capability for now and for the future
- Helping leaders to build a collaborative and engaged workforce, team by team
- Challenging ourselves to seek opportunities to enhance our performance, every day
- Enabling and supporting the desire to build a constructive organisational culture
- Supporting Rautaki Whakawhanake Kaupapa Māori - UC's Strategy for Māori development - Plans, policies and regulations
Plans, policies and regulations
- Valuing and connecting our diverse community
- Contributing to a positive experience for our students, including supporting staff to embed the graduate profile.
People & Culture Goals
A safe and healthy environment for students, staff, contractors and anyone else who visits the university
Enabling people to make a difference - safely
A constructive culture and leadership through Organisational Development