Documents due for review
University-wide compliance documents are reviewed regularly. The frequency is determined by the approval body in each instance.
- Business Continuity Framework
- Court of Convocation Statute
- Honarary Awards and Honours Conferred by the University Council Policy and Guidelines
- Human Ethics Policy Research involving Human Participants
- Official Information Policy
- Space Allocation Policy
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Community Online Survey Policy
- Sustainability Framework
Help shape UC policy
Any University of Canterbury staff member wishing to have some input into the review of a policy or procedure during the review process should, in the first instance, get in touch with the Contact Officer listed in the document.