Documents due for review
University-wide compliance documents are reviewed regularly. The frequency is determined by the approval body in each instance.
- Adjunct Appointments Policy
- Delegations of Authority Policy
- Emails to Enrolled Students Policy and Guidelines
- Examinations – Principles and Procedures
- Library Exhibition Policy
- Procurement Policy
- UC Web Policy
- Building Access Policy and Procedures
- Equity and Diversity Policy
- Furniture and Storage Policy
- Micro-credentials Policy
Help shape UC policy
Any University of Canterbury staff member wishing to have some input into the review of a policy or procedure during the review process should, in the first instance, get in touch with the Contact Officer listed in the document.