Learning Evaluation and Student Experience Research
LEAD administer and analyse a number of strategic University surveys annually, biannually, and on an ad hoc basis to contribute to UC Student Lifecycle Research.
Interactive Data Dashboards
The LEAD team are taking a new approach to data accessibility, allowing stakeholders across the university to interact with the data in a way that is most relevant to them. The Power BI dashboards allow users to filter cohorts, slice and dice, and click on visualisations to see how the interactions offer unique insights.
All UC staff are able to access the dashboards. Click here to access the dashboards (opens new window).
Currently available dashboards include:
- Graduate Destinations - will be updated before end of 2020
- Learning & Teaching - Now includes insights from UCount Survey 2020
- Postgraduate Experiences (including Exit feedback) - Now includes insights from UCPEQ 2020
- Fresher Retention - 2016-2020 Fresher Cohorts and institutional retention
- Student Experiences on campus – expected Mid-October
Dashboards are updated periodically as more data is collected from the student cohort.
Note: if using PC, use Chrome or Edge. If using Mac, use Safari or Chrome.
IT has made the Power BI Report Server accessible to all UC staff, however, it is important to note that opening up the portal access to all staff is a proof-of-concept, and at present IT cannot guarantee the portal’s performance.
Written reports are available on the UC Staff Intranet here
Other requests for reports will be considered on a case-by-case basis.