My research interests centre on the purposefully designed learning environments that are necessary to solve instructional problems. I am interested in designing environments to facilitate learner acquisition of knowledge and skills, incite affective or behavioural change, and promote learner motivation and engagement.
- Winslow J., Dickerson J., Weaver C. and Josey F. (2016) Iterative and Event-Based Frameworks for University and School District Technology Professional Development Partnerships. TechTrends 60(1): 56-61. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11528-015-0017-0.
- Weaver C. (2015) Keynote - Dry Spell Blues: Irrigating the Technology Desert. Delta State University, Cleveland, MS, USA: Technology in Teaching Symposium, 01 Apr 2015.
- Weaver C. (2013) Using Field Experience to Create Background Knowledge. AECT Teacher Education Division [Web Log].
- Cesari WA., Brescia WF., Harricharan Singh K., Oni A., Cheema A., Coffman C., Creek A., Torres C., Mencio M. and Clayton S. (2012) Medical Spanish. MedEdPORTAL 8(1) http://dx.doi.org/10.15766/mep_2374-8265.9171.
- Weaver C. and Mims C. (2012) Perceptions of a One-to-One Initiative. In Simonson M (Eds). 35th Annual proceedings 1: 185-194.