The Academic Quality Team is part of Ako: Learning & Teaching and was formed in February 2005 to oversee academic regulations, policy, programmes, processes and academic quality assurance at the University of Canterbury.
The Academic Quality Team works with many areas across UC and with other universities and organisations to ensure that UC qualifications continue to reach the highest national and international standards.
For quality assurance including audits, see our Quality assurance pages.
A full list of award winners can be found on our Awards pages.
- Academic quality assurance
- Academic approval processes for new courses and programmes
- Academic policy development and review
- Academic audit
- Academic progress review
- Academic dates and associated publications
- Administrative support for Academic Board (intranet, staff only)
- Erskine Programme
- Learning and Teaching Committee
- Academic Administration Committee
- Appeal and discipline cases
- Academic regulations
- Coordination of academic appeals and grievances
- Summer School
- Teaching Awards and Medal
For all enquiries about our services
get in touch with our staff