Content is added to a section by using Content Types. Preview the content to ensure it looks okay. Add the content or save as draft.
- Select Add Content from the Yellow Drop-Down Arrow beside the section you want to add content to.
- If only one Content Type is enabled, this will open straight away. Alternatively you need to select which Content Type you want to use.
- Enter a Name for the content. This will not be displayed on the published page, but simply act as a name within T4. Include the content type in brackets at the end of the name eg, (WYSIWIG), (Code), (Table), or (Image). It will be easier to recognise each content block of the webpage when editing it at a later date.
- Add content to the relevant elements. The * next to the element indicates that the element is required. The 'i' next to the element gives you the details of the element; description and maximum size. Formatting may be necessary.
- Click Add to save.
- Preview your changes. The first time you use T4 to preview a page, you may need to deactivate the pop-up-blocker icon, often in the top right of your browser.