Step 3 - Complete your conference website
Once all content is finalised and supplied to the Web Team we complete a 7 page website, including 2 forms and online payments (plus additional 2 pages if required eg field trip or site visit details).
We offer a standard kitset that looks and functions like the demonstration conference website. We are unable to offer custom builds. Content includes your choice of one of the two price options offered (step 2) and text, form information and graphics following the requirements below.
If you didn't need an initial page to advertise your conference you also need to provide:
- Conference title and date for the banner (banner colour is the college colour). The Web Team creates your banner from the image supplied (needs to be a minimum of 1000px wide)
- Image for the banner
- Hosting department and contact. (A conference hosted by someone in Civil Engineering will have the conference website within the Civil Engineering site). The Web Team helps decide the conference URL
- Name of person who will test the form(s)
- Name of person who will sign off the website (including the form)
Links to the demonstration pages: templates for content, layout and form options
We are not resourced to offer alternative layouts or different form options to what is offered below.
- Date the website is to go live (Note: We allow 3 - 4 weeks to build your website, including the time IT requires to build prices)
- Home page (opens new tab) - content as per this page
- Programme (opens new tab) - use this layout
- Speakers (opens new tab) - brief description of what you need to supply
- Choose the registration form that matches the price option you have chosen.
- Option 1: Conference and dinner included in cost - 2 prices (opens new tab) - content as per the form
- Option 2: Concession and full price options - 4 prices (opens new tab) - content as per the form
- Privacy and legal responsibilities - details of privacy and consent wording your form must include, and what your department's obligations are. Privacy and consent statement
- Form testing and sign off: what is involved and what you need to do - you need to test your form and sign off during the development process. You also need to tell us:
- Name of person who will be available to test the form
- Name of person who can sign off at each stage of development
- Choose the thank you page to go with your registration form (this is where people pay online)
- Option 1 registration thank you page (opens new tab) - content as per this page
- Option 2 registration thank you page (opens new tab) - content as per this page
- Call for Abstract page (opens new tab) - form includes functionality to upload an abstract. We can reduce the number of co-authors if required
- Thank you for submitting your Abstract page (opens new tab) - content as per this page
- Name of the trained Web Maintainer in the hosting department who will maintain the conference website once it is live