Have your say and get a free lunch
Your feedback is valuable; it helps us improve the student experience for you and other students.
We need your input. It’s really important that you tell us how we are doing. We need to make sure that we are offering the right kinds of services and support you need to succeed so.
Opportunities to help improve the student experience
Each term we have opportunities for you to join:
- Work shops - meet with UC staff and other students to discuss how we are doing
- Focus group discussions - work with a facilitator in a large group to discuss a series of questions
- Surveys - may be in person or online
- Other feedback type exercises
What's in it for you
We can't guarantee we'll contact you to take part in one of our feedback opportunities, but if we do we'll acknowledge your time and efforts with any of the following (depending on the time of day and time involved):
- UCSA cafe vouchers
- free morning tea, lunch or afternoon tea (depending on time of day)