Are your muscles feeling tight and sore? Learn how to release them with a foam roller. Foam rolling is a self-myofascial release technique that is used by athletes and physical therapists to relax the muscle being treated. The RecCentre has foam rollers available for use in our circuit, boxing and stretching mezzanine areas.
Why you should do this START me session
- Your muscles are tight and sore from training or sitting all day
- You would like to relieve your muscles from all the built up tension caused by everyday life and exercise
- You want to improve blood circulation throughout your muscles
- It's just like a massage, only free!
- Session will last for 30 minutes
- Sign up at Reception or over the phone.
- Free, but bookings are essential
- If you are unable to make your session, please call and let us know.
On the day
- Arrive 5 minutes before scheduled start time and check in at reception
- You will be directed to the meeting point
- Wear workout appropriate gear, as there will be practical and theoretical elements