Yoga Play - Handstands
Registrations for Yoga Play in Term 2 are now open!
Take your practice further and explore your limits! Term 2's focus is Handstands.
Why try Yoga play?
- Tackle more challenging variations of poses in regular classes when the opportunity arises
- Learn those poses safely (as they won't be taught in regular timetabled classes)
- Find new and interesting ways to get in and out of poses
- You've always wanted to be able to bust out a handstand!!
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- Courses runs for 6 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Equipment provided. Bringing your own mat is recommended.
- Location: Squash court 2
|Option||Day||Time||First Class||Last Class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-member price||Registrations|
|1||Wednesday||6:10pm||2 May||6 June||Sabine||$24||$36||Open|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes