Registrations for Suspension Training are now open!
Suspend yourself from hanging bars using secure TRX straps and use your own bodyweight to functionally train your body. Learn how to safely execute a range of exercises and how to incorporate them into your training. Suspension training is for every fitness level, there is always a challenge possible! Mix it into your normal routine or create your whole strength training regime around it.
Why try Suspension training?
- Improve joint stability
- Improve strength and endurance, especially for core development
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Variation in your fitness routine
- Learn tricks that require great control, stamina and strength
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 6 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Max 10 participants
- Shoes must be worn, please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Thursday||6:00pm||22 Feb||29 Mar||Sarah C||$45||$69||Open|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes