Registrations for Term 4 are now open!
Suspend yourself from hanging bars using secure TRX straps and use your own bodyweight to functionally train your body. Learn how to safely execute a range of exercises and how to incorporate them into your training. Suspension training is for every fitness level, there is always a challenge possible! Mix it into your normal routine or create your whole strength training regime around it.
Why try Suspension training?
- Improve joint stability
- Improve strength and endurance, especially for core development
- Improve balance and co-ordination
- Variation in your fitness routine
- Learn tricks that require great control, stamina and strength
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- The course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- This course is suitable for all levels, no experience required.
- Max 12 participants
- Shoes must be worn, please bring a towel and drink bottle
|Option||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|2||Thursday||6:00pm||21 Sept||19 Oct||Sarah||$37.50||$55||Open|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes