A session dedicated to UC Staff only. Your session is has a maximum of 20 people, to allow for more personalised teaching and alignment adjustments, in a more private space.
What you need to know
- 60 minute sessions
- Style: Hatha Yoga
- Location: Kirkwood Village, KA04
- Bring your own mat and a blanket (to make savasana relaxation more comfortable)
- You don't have to be a member of the Rec Centre to enrol in this course.
- A maximum of 20 participants will be taken for this course. First-in (with payment) first-served!
- Wear comfortable, fitting (not tight, not floppy) and stretchy clothes.
- Please be courteous to others and arrive no later than 10 minutes before the class starts to allow time to settle. Being late can be distracting for other participants already in preparation
- Your assistance to help the instructor set up the room, and return it to normal would be appreciated.
- No previous yoga experience required.
|Option||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Cost||Registration|
|1||Thursday||5:30pm||23 Nov||14 Dec||Ross||$30||Open|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
Need more information?
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes