Meditation through yin yoga
Registrations for Term 4 are now open!
We are now offering you the chance to learn more about the art of meditation and relaxation. Sessions will consist of a gentle Yin practice to help you leave feeling relaxed and renewed. There will also be a focus on learning tip and techniques to de-stress and calm the mind at any time of the day.
Why try Meditation through yin yoga?
- Learn simple ways to meditate and breath
- Try out different options and pick and choose your favourite to try out in your everyday life
- Reward yourself at the end of a long week with 40-50mins (depending on the session) dedicated especially to you and the health and wellbeing of your body.
- A great way to relax the body with a gentle Yin Yoga class.
What you sign up for
- 4 sessions in a warm and quiet space booked especially for you
- 50min session, designed to teach you various methods to help with relaxation and calming
- Watch your body release the tension that has built up due to everyday activities and start to bring peace and serenity into your life
- This is a yin yoga inspired class, however no previous yoga experience is required.
- Various yoga poses will be held to stretch and relieve tension in your body.
- Guaranteed meditation practice in each session.
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- Sessions will take place in KA04 (Kirkwood Village)
- No refunds, unless a medical certificate is provided. Administration fee may apply.
- Maximum 15 participants per course
- Towels, pillows, blankets may be needed. Heres a tip, a sleeping bag stuffed into its bag or a pillow slip stuffed with towels can act as a great bolster/prop! All optional.
|Option||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Member price||Non-member price||Registrations|
|1||Wednesday||5:00pm||20 Sept||18 Oct||Sabine||$20||$30||Open!|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
For more information
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes