Registrations for Term 4 are now open!
Get amongst it! A boxing based fitness class that will push you to your limit. This is a non-contact class. No experience required, our instructors cater to all fitness abilities.
Why try Boxing fitness?
- You like the adrenaline that comes with working at high intensity
- You like the tone and shape you'll get in your upper body and abs
- You like the cardio benefits without having to do any running
- You want a bit of variety in your workout.
- You like working out with others to keep you motivated.
What you need to know
- Open to everyone, no membership required.
- Each course runs for 5 weeks, 1 session per week.
- Gloves and pads provided.
- Wraps are advised but are optional.
- Venue: Squash Court 2. The Boxing Room may also get used when appropriate.
- Maximum 14 per class
|Option#||Day||Time||First class||Last class||Instructor||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Registrations|
|1||Monday||6.10pm||18 Sept||16 Oct||Angela||$37.50||$55||Open|
|2||Wednesday||5.10pm||23 Feb||20 Sept||Kate R||$37.50||$55||Open|
|3||Saturday||9.30am||24 Feb||23 Sept||Becky||$37.50||$55||Open|
How to register
- If you would like to register for any of our courses see our Reception team or sign up over the phone. Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Non-Members must sign up and pay at the UC Rec Centre to collect your entry card.
For more information
Contact our Group Fitness Co-ordinator.
Check the timetable
for our groups and classes