Essential Travel Information
Let us know you are safe if you are caught up in a critical incident while travelling
Please contact your Head of Department, Manager or Supervisor as soon as you can.
Healix Travel Oracle Mobile App
Registering on the Healix App enables UC travellers to access real-time travel alerts and obtain detailed information about international destinations.
Once downloaded please contact Purchasing Support firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain our UC Policy Number, enabling access – you will also need to enter your UC email address.
Reminder to all UC travellers
- If you have not booked your UC travel through our Travel Management Company (Orbit) then you must log your travel arrangements through the Allianz portal to ensure coverage by UC.
- Register your travel with New Zealand authorities so you can be easily contacted in case of an emergency. Only applicable to NZ Citizens, travelling on an NZ passport.
- Information on security forecasts, high/extreme risk destinations and travel advisories.
- Advice from The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) on security risk levels and respective destinations.
- Keep tabs on MFAT's latest travel advisories via their Facebook page
- Hazardous pursuits endorsements (PDF, 259 KB) – this policy document details hazardous pursuits that are not covered by UCs Travel Insurance Policy.
- If you need to make a travel claim and your travel insurance is covered by, or obtained through, UCs travel insurer please contact Purchasing Support
email@example.com to obtain a claims form.