Personalised student timetables are available for fully enrolled students (enrolment status ENR).
Some classes give you the option to choose from a series of options what time you’d like for your lectures, labs or tutorials. Make sure you allocate yourself into your chosen time(s) in My Timetable as soon as possible if you have this option availablable.
Check the Course Information System (CIS) to find course timetables, including room allocations. Timetables and rooms displayed on individual course pages may be subject to change up until course start dates. Please monitor the pages for updates.
This is a searchable course timetable for courses running in 2013. It allows anyone to enter 2013 courses and preview how they would fit into a timetable.
- My Timetable: Viewing Your Timetable (YouTube)
- My Timetable: Viewing Activity Details (YouTube)
- My Timetable: Changing Allocations (YouTube)
- My Timetable: Viewing Timetables of Courses Outside your Enrolment (YouTube)
Timetable resources and logins for university staff members.
- My Timetable Staff Login
- Staff timetable information and resources (Intranet)
- Web Room Bookings
- Timetable Reports