Exam dates, rooms and timetables
It is your responsibility to check the date, time and location of your examinations.
Students are expected to be available throughout the examination periods. Personal commitments, such as travel should be avoided during these times. Holiday plans are not considered valid grounds for the rescheduling of exams.
Start times and entry information
Exam rooms will be published on the last day of lectures for each semester.
UC examinations start at 9.30am and 2.30pm. Report to your assigned room 5-10 minutes before the official start time.
You may not enter an examination room later than 45 minutes after the start of the examination.
2018 provisional examination dates are available at Key Dates.
For more information see the Transition Programmes website.
The 2018 examination timetable is released at the end of the fifth week of each semester.
- Semester 1: Friday, 23 March.
- Semester 2: Friday, 24 August.
- Examination Timetable (Includes link to your personal timetable)
- Examinations in course order (PDF, 376 KB) (updated 30 September)
- Examinations in date order (PDF, 377 KB) (updated 30 September)
End-of-year Examination Rooms
The exam rooms will be released on the last day of lectures: Friday, 1 June 2018. For information on room locations, refer to Campus Maps.
Check for updates and changes
Re-check this schedule closer to your exam time, as there may be a slight adjustment in room allocations.
- Read the Examination Instructions before reporting for your examination.
Assistance is available
For assistance during the exam period, please report to the Examinations Control Room: PSYC151 (Near Cafe101).