Student Experience Reporter
Student Experience Reporters develop strategies and digital content to promote Student Experience initiatives and programmes to UC students via social media platforms.
Hours involved in the activity
Every 12 hours of participation in an activity is equal to one intersection point (12 hours = 1 intersection point).
For this activity you can claim a maximum of 1 learning and development outcome.
Work readiness skill/Graduate attribute
By actively engaging in this activity, you can claim against the pre-determined intersection points detailed below. You should reflect on your experience and select the WRS/GA intersection point(s) that best represents your learning outcome.
- B1 - Communication - Student Experience Reporters use social media effectively and creatively to inform and engage UC students.
- B2 - Initiative and Enterprise - Student Experience Reporters develop engaging digital content and campaigns to raise the profile of Student Experience programmes and initiatives.
- B4 - Learning - Student Experience Reporters monitor student engagement and adapt their content accordingly.
- B5 - Planning and organising - Student Experience Reporters manage digital content releases around campaign deadlines and to maximise audience reach.
- B8 - Teamwork - Student Experience Reporters work individually and collectively to plan and deliver social media content that meets the needs of the Student Experience Team.
- B9 - Technology - Student Experience Reporters use digital communication tools effectively to maximise student engagement.
- C1 - Communication - Student Experience Reporters work within UC branding and content requirements in their development of new and engaging communication strategies.
- C2 - Initiative & Enterprise - Student Experience Reporters recognise and maximise opportunities to enhance social media engagement.
- C4 - Learning - Student Experience Reporters reflect on the success of digital content in order to plan future initiatives.
- C5 - Planning and organising - Student Experience Reporters develop and deliver social media campaigns that reach a broad cross-section of UC students.
- C7 - Self-management - Student Experience reporters manage their time effectively and work to deadlines.
- C8 - Teamwork - Student Experience Reporters work with satff and other Reporters to plan and deliver social media campaigns.
- C9 - Technology - Student Experience Reporters are connfident and creative social media users. They adapt their writing for different platforms and use social media design tools effectively.
- D1 - Communication - Student Experience Reporters communicate effectively and sensitively with a diverse student audience.
- D2 - Initiative and Enterprise - Student Experience Reporters develop content to reach and engage diverse student groups.
|Co-curricular Record (CCR)||
UC Graduate Attributes (GAs)
|Bicultural Competence & Confidence||Community Engagement||Employability Innovation & Enterprise||Global Awareness|
|Work Readiness Skills (WRS)||Communication||A1||B1||C1||D1|
|Initiative and enterprise||A2||B2||C2||D2|
|Planning and organising||A5||B5||C5||D5|
- UC affiliated
- Not an academic prerequisite
- Not for academic credit