Have some fun and stay active by getting involved in one of UC Sport's Sport Competitions
For the latest sport competition news, updates and draws like the UC Sport Competitions Facebook Page
- Competitive inter-tertiary sport hosted by University and Tertiary Sport New Zealand.
- National Championships held for a range of sports, with some leading to opportunity for international opportunities.
- Points from each championship go towards an overall winning tertiary institution.
- Player registrations are open to all UC students.
- For UC Students only (FREE)
- Held on weekday afternoons and evenings during term time
- 30-50min supervised team games played under modified rules
- Sports: Basketball, Cricket, Futsal, Netball, Ultimate, and Volleyball
- Sports: Badminton
- Open to UC Students and the public
- Played on weekday evenings, or during the weekend
- Full games are officiated by qualified referees according to national rules
- Sports: Basketball, Football, Netball, Touch and Ultimate
Students residing in Bishop Julius, College House, Rochester and Rutherford, and University Hall compete in 10 different sporting events over the course of the year to determine a Men's, Women's and Overall Champion Hall.