Exercise Physiology Services
The SSC offers a range of lab and field fitness test that can identify training zones and monitor progress.
Contact us for help in selecting the right test for your fitness, health or training goals.
Lab based performance testing
- Lactate (Anaerobic) Threshold Tests can identify your optimal training zones and save precious training time
- Maximal Oxygen Consumption Tests (VO2 max) can accurately assess your current aerobic fitness
- 30-Second Wingate Tests produce your power profile and anaerobic capacity
General Fitness Assessments
- General Fitness Assessments can provide you with a baseline set of health and fitness measurements. We include a range of tests in our assessment.
- Sub-maximal Cardiovascular Fitness Tests can be undertaken separately if you simply want to estimate how fit you are, as compared to the general population.
- Lung Function Test
- Blood Pressure
Body Composition Measurements
- Anthropometry (skinfolds, girths, breadths, height and weight) will give you an overall assessment of body fat, frame size and BMI