Run Canterbury 2017
UC Sport Run Group - Semester 2
Take your run training to the next level! Prepare with our Run Canterbury training group to take on either a 10km, half marathon, or full marathon in in the second half of the year (e.g. Queenstown, Dunedin, Mt Cook, ASB Summer Starter, or Crater Rim events).
That's right we are building on our extremely successful programme (Christchurch Marathon - 12 week challenge) to build towards running events later in the year. The team are very stoked to have the running group meeting and training together across the whole year.
Our Coaching Programme includes:
- Comprehensive training and support package
- Group runs (x2) each week
- Group runs lead by pack leaders every Tuesday & Thursday at 5:15pm
- Free BLK running T-shirt
- Receive a tailored training plan towards your choice of event (e.g. Queenstown, Dunedin, Mt Cook, ASB Summer Starter, or Crater Rim events
Your support package:
- Detailed training plan designed by the Sports Science Centre® towards your choice of marathon event
- TrainingPeaks athlete account to receive your training and monitor your progress
- Group runs lead by pack leaders every Tuesday and Thursday at 5.15pm to keep you motivated (3 levels to choose from and we will help you find the right level)
- Free education workshops on nutrition, running technique, injury prevention, and race day preparation
- Very active social media community to support you towards your goals
- Weekly e-mail support with motivational and training advice
- Sponsored high quality BLK running T-shirt worth $50
- Discounted sports lab testing
- Discounted shoes and running gear from our partners The Frontrunner Colombo
- Rehydration sponsored by SOS Rehydrate
- 15+ years experience running this programme - hundreds of satisfied runner
We're confident you won't find a better price for this much training advice and support!
- UC Students and UC Staff $80
- Community $120
- Previous Run Canterbury participant $40 (any year) - amazing value!
- Paying off the programme via installments is no problem and can be organised with Matt Ingram (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There are a few key dates that we recommend you put in your diary now
- Introductory meeting - Monday 14th August at 6pm in venue (KA04 Kirkwood Village, University of Canterbury)
- Group runs runs will leave Tuesday and Thursday at 5.15pm leaving from outside UC Sport office (KD02 Kirkwood Village, 22 Kirkwood Ave, University of Canterbury, Ilam, Christchurch)
- First pack run - Tuesday 15th August and will continue until the 18th November (Queenstown Marathon weekend).
How to register
- Fill out an online registration form, or register at our UC Sport office where you will be able to pay by EFTPOS or credit card.
- For more information contact Matt Ingram (03 369 3137, email@example.com) or pop into the UC Sport office (KD02 Kirkwood Village)
- If you prefer you can download our hard copy brocure and drop in to UC Sport office.
Lastly "Like" our Run Canterbury Facebook Page
- We have a very active social media community to support you towards your running goals
For more information contact:
Matt Ingram, T: 03 369 3137, E: firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the UC Sport office KD2 Kirkwood Village