Run Canterbury 2018
UC Sport Run Group - Semester 1
Take your run training to the next level! Prepare with our Run Canterbury training group to take on either a 10km, half marathon, or full marathon in the Christchurch Marathon Event 3 June 2018 (or your choice of other event).
That's right we are building on our extremely successful programme. The team are very stoked to be kicking off the Semester 1 programme and supporting you towards your running goals whatever your preferred event/race in the first half of 2018.
Our coaching programme includes
- Comprehensive training and support package
- Group runs (x2) each week
- Group runs lead by pack leaders every Tuesday & Thursday at 5:15pm
- Free running T-shirt for all new programme partipants
- Fill out our online registration form today or register at UC Sport's office where you will be able to pay by EFTPOS or credit/debit card.
Your support package
- Detailed online training plan designed by the Sports Science Centre® towards your choice of marathon event (half, 10km, full) which you can access on any device
- TrainingPeaks athlete account to receive your training and monitor your progress
- Group runs lead by pack leaders every Tuesday and Thursday at 5.15pm to keep you motivated (3 levels to choose from and we will help you find the right level)
- Very active social media community to support you towards your goals
- Education workshops included on nutrition, running technique, injury prevention, and race day preparation
- Weekly e-mail support with motivational and training advice
- Discounted sports lab testing
- Discounted shoes and running gear from our partners The Frontrunner Colombo
- 15+ years experience running this programme - hundreds of satisfied runner
We're confident you won't find a better price for this much training advice and support!
- UC Students and UC Staff $85 (includes T-Shirt)
- Community $145 (includes T-Shirt)
- Previous Run Canterbury participant $75 (any year) - amazing value! (Programme only)
- Paying off the programme via installments is no problem and can be organised with Matt Ingram (email@example.com)
There are a few key dates that we recommend you put in your diary now
- Introductory meeting - Monday 12th March 6.00-7.00pm in KD02 Kirkwood Village, University of Canterbury (Sport Science Lab)
- Group runs runs will leave Tuesday and Thursday at 5.15pm leaving from outside UC Sport office (KD02 Kirkwood Village, 22 Kirkwood Ave, University of Canterbury, Ilam, Christchurch)
- First pack run - Tuesday 13th March and will continue until the 3 June (Christchurch Marathon weekend).
How to register
- Fill out an online registration form, or register at our UC Sport office where you will be able to pay by EFTPOS or credit card.
- For more information contact Matt Ingram (03 369 3137, firstname.lastname@example.org) or pop into the UC Sport office (KD02 Kirkwood Village)
- If you prefer you can download the hardcopy - Run Canterbury 2018 Brochure S1 and drop in to UC Sport office.
Lastly "Like" our Run Canterbury Facebook Page
- We have a very active social media community to support you towards your running goals
- Like the Run Canterbury Facebook page.
For more information contact
- Matt Ingram (03 369 3137, email@example.com) or pop into the UC Sport office (KD02 Kirkwood Village)