ENSOC touch league
2017 registrations now open
- 6 players/side
- Mixed teams may have a maximum of three and minimum of two males on the field at any time. If only two females are available to play, the team must play one player short.
- Teams unable to field a full legitimate team within 5min of game time will forfeit the game.
- Teams must wear matching uniforms. Bibs can be supplied by UC Sport/ENSOC.
- All players must wear shoes during all games (NO RUGBY BOOTS WITH SCREW-IN OR METAL STUDS PERMITTED).
- Teams may register up to 14 players, only registered players are permitted to participate.
15-minute halves, 2-minute half time (35-minute turn-around time); teams must be ready before the start of their game
NZ Touch rules apply.
Unlimited rolling substitutions can be made at can be made at any time. Subs must enter and leave the pitch from 10m either side of halfway.
Games will be officiated by qualified Touch Canterbury Referees
Five rounds of games played during Term 4
- Round 1 – Wednesday 20th September, 5.30-7.15pm
- Round 2 – Wednesday 27th September, 5.30-7.15pm
- Round 3 – Wednesday 4th October, 5.30-7.15pm
- Round 4 (Semi Finals) - Sunday 8th October,3-4.30pm
- Round 5 (Finals) - Sunday 8th October, 4.30-6.30pm
- The back up day for each Wednesday will be the following Sunday afternoon 3pm - 6pm
Timing for Wednesday evenings will be as follows:
- Recreational mixed teams will play at 5.30pm
- Competitive mixed teams will play at 6.05pm
- Competitive men's teams will play at 6.40pm
Draws and standings
Draws and other information about the competition will be posted on the UC Sport Competitions Facebook Page.
- Ilam Fields
|Grade||Student Team (all UC students)||Mixed Team (min 3 UC students)||Public Team|