UC mixed netball league
- 7 players/side (mixed – only one male/ playing position, i.e. one attacker, one defender, and one mid-courter)
- If a team cannot field a full legitimate team within 5 minutes of game time they will forfeit the game
- Teams must wear matching bibs (these can be supplied by UC Sport)
- Teams must register a minimum of eight players, and a maximum of 12. Only registered players are permitted to participate
- $80 entry fee per team.
9-minute quarters, 2-minute quarter times (45 minute turn-around time); teams must be ready before the start of their game. There will be no injury time - just straight swaps, UNLESS BLOOD.
NZ Netball rules apply. *Goals scored from outside of the shooting circle count for two points
Unlimited ‘flying’ substitutions
Games will be officiated by two qualified Netball Referees
- Four rounds of games played on Sundays between 6-9pm during term four
- First round September 18, finals October 9.
Draws and other information about the competition will be posted and on UC Sport Competitions Facebook Page, and emailed to Team managers.