- Home >
- UC Sport >
- Sport Competitions >
- Social Sport Competitions >
- Netball >
Social netball competition
- 6 Players/side: 2 defenders (D), 2 centres (C), 2 attackers (A)
- A maximum of three males per team are allowed on the court at any given time. One male per playing position only (Defence, Centre and Attack).
- A minimum of 5 players must start the game, one of which must play centre, the 6th must be on court within 5 minutes of game time
- Teams must wear matching bibs (supplied by UC Sport).
- Teams may register an unlimited number of players, only registered players are permitted to partcicipate.
- 12-minute halves, 2-minute half time (30-minute turn-around time)
- Running clock games
- Teams must be ready before the start of their game.
- International Netball Federation (INF) rules apply
- Substitutions: Unlimited “flying” substitutions
- Disqualification/Penalty: 2 foul play warnings/ player, players will be ejected on their second warning.
- Friday afternoons 12-2pm
- Breaks for University holidays
- Draws and other information about the competition will be posted and on UC Sport Competitions Facebook Page, and emailed to Team managers.
UC RecCentre (online maps)
Register for Social Netball