What's on at UC Sport
UC Sport's Social Media Accounts
- The UC Sport Facebook page provides up date news on sport at UC
- The UC Sport Competitions Facebook page provides draws, results and photos of UC Sport Competitions, as well as details of how to register for competitions
2017 Athlete Development Programme
- UC Sport's Athlete Development Programme (ADP) aims to provide performance support and services to high performing student-athletes at the University of Canterbury.
- Competitive regional and national/international level athletes are invited to submit an application to join the ADP.
- 2017 applications will open February 1, 2017
- For more information, visit the UC Sport Office, or contact Grant Robertson (UC Sport Manager)
Check out our new Mascot!
- UC Sport has a new Mascot- Tapuae the Falcon, designed by Jeff Bell.
- Take a look at the winning designs here!
Represent UC at a National Sporting Championship!
- UC will be competing at 9 inter-tertiary national championships througout 2017.
- Teams for the first events will be selected early 2017. Check out the details here!
UC Sport Club Summer Season
- Details on most UC Sport Clubs can be found here.