I am an applied statistician with expertise in survey design, environmental monitoring, and analysis and detection of changes in populations over time. My interest is in using statistics to help address the environmental question.
I am currently involved in research programmes on:
• Detection and monitoring of invasive species (plant weed and pest species),
• Detection and monitoring of rare and endangered species,
• Development of adaptive sampling designs,
• Integration of GIS in environmental science, and
• Analysis and detection of trends in environmental-indicators.
I am happy to provide advice on designing long term monitoring programmes. Please contact me by email.