Teaching Assistant Positions - Semester 2
12 June 2018
Expressions of interest are now open for Teaching Assistant positions in Semester 2. More information is available from our website here. Applications close 5pm, 29 June 2018.
Vacancies - 2018 Teaching Assistants
Teaching Assistants – 2nd Semester 2018
Expressions of interest are invited for the role of Teaching Assistant and Teaching Assistant Coordinators in the Second Semester of the 2018 academic year.
In selecting Teaching Assistants, the following factors will be taken into account:
- Academic expertise, which should include a high standard of written English
- The appointment is usually dependent on the applicant being enrolled, or of showing clear intention to enrol in a recognised course of study in the Department of Psychology for 2018.
- Relevant experience (this may be an advantage, but applicants with no previous experience are encouraged to apply).
- Administrative efficiency
- Ability to get on with a variety of people
Closing date: Friday 5pm, 29 June 2018
To apply for these positions please go to these links, there should be a space in the application where you can indicate the course(s) of your preference, if you are unable to locate anywhere to put that in comments, please email Robyn Daly to clarify.
- Teaching Assistant Coordinator(s) - for courses PSYC211 and PSYC344
- Teaching Assistant - for courses PSYC106, PSYC208, PSYC211, PSYC213, PSYC341 and PSYC344
- Teaching Assistant Guide - Semester 2 2018 [NB: this are a guide only and may be subject to change on appointment]
For further information on how to apply online see: How to apply for UC Temporary Vacancy – A step by step Guide (PDF)
All enquiries or questions should be directed to Robyn Daly, Administrative Services Manager
What to read next:
The Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has officially opened the new Ernest Rutherford building at the University of Canterbury.
Two University of Canterbury (UC) students are among the final 10 nominees shortlisted for 2018 Young New Zealander of the Year award, while UC alumni ...