Biology of a mosquito-eating jumping spider (Evarcha culicivora) from East Africa.
- Carvell GE., Jackson RR. and Cross FR. (2017) Ontogenetic shift in plant-related cognitive specialization by a mosquito-eating predator. European Journal of Pharmacology 138: 105-122. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.beproc.2017.02.022.
- Cross FR. and Jackson RR. (2017) Representation of different exact numbers of prey by a spider-eating predator. Interface Focus 7(3) http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/rsfs.2016.0035.
- Cross FR. (2016) Discrimination of draglines from potential mates by Evarcha culicivora, an East African jumping spider. New Zealand Journal of Zoology 43(1): 84-95. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03014223.2015.1127262.
- Cross FR. and Jackson RR. (2016) The execution of planned detours by spider-eating predators. Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior 105(1): 194-210. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jeab.189.
- Jackson RR., Deng C. and Cross FR. (2016) Convergence between a mosquito-eating predator’s natural diet and its prey-choice behaviour. Royal Society Open Science 3(12): 160584. http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/rsos.160584.