Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include the synthesis of novel multifunctional metal clusters, complexes and colloids; catalytic studies; nanotechnology applications.
- 3. Hashemizadeh I., Tsang DCW., Choi J., Golovko VB. and Yip ACK. (2017) Photocatalytic reduction of CO2 with H2O using Bio-mimicked TiO2 architectures. Hong Kong S. A. R.: The 17th Asia Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineers Congress (APCChE 2017), 23 Aug-27 Sep 2017.
- Al Qahtani HS., Metha GF., Walsh RB., Golovko VB., Andersson GG. and Nakayama T. (2017) Aggregation Behavior of Ligand-Protected Au9 Clusters on Sputtered Atomic Layer Deposition TiO2. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 121(20): 10781-10789. http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.6b11590.
- Alvino JF., Bennett T., Kler R., Hudson RJ., Aupoil J., Nann T., Golovko VB., Andersson GG. and Metha GF. (2017) Apparatus for the investigation of high-temperature, high-pressure gas-phase heterogeneous catalytic and photo-catalytic materials. Review of Scientific Instruments 88(5) http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4982350.
- Anderson DP., Adnan R., Donoeva B., Ovoshchnikov D., Abu Bakar F., Ruzicka JY., Steven J., Hashemizadeh I., Marshall A. and Williamson B. (2017) Fine-tuning nanoparticles for catalysis and sensing: a journey towards precisely controlled fabrication. Queenstown, New Zealand: 8th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology, 12-16 Feb 2017
- Anderson DP., Golovko V. and Härelind H. (2017) ALUMINA SUPPORTED LIGAND PROTECTED SILVER CLUSTERS FOR SELECTIVE CATALYTIC REDUCTION OF NO. Queenstown, New Zealand: 8th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology, 12-16 Feb 2017
Chemistry seminars are held during term time on Wednesday's from 12:00 noon to 1:00pm.
Up and coming seminars can be viewed here:- http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/science/schools-and-departments/chem/seminars/
If you are interested in giving a Chemistry seminar please contact Vkad by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org