Research interests include research methods, animal learning and cognition, and history and theory.
- Ku CP., Tucker MR., Laugesen M., McKinlay A. and Grace RC. (2017) Smokers’ Elevated Rates of Delay Discounting are Independent of Differences in Primary Personality Dimensions. Psychological Record 67(2): 213-221. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40732-017-0226-3.
- Laugesen M. and Grace RC. (2017) Reduced tobacco consumption, improved diet and life expectancy for 1988–1998: Analysis of New Zealand and oecd data. New Zealand Medical Journal 130(1456): 46-51.
- McLean AP., Grace RC., Shevchouk O. and Cording JC. (2017) Rat choice in rapidly-changing concurrent schedules. Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Oliveira IM., Taveira MDC., Porfeli EJ. and Grace RC. (2017) Children’s self-efficacy for academics and leisure: Confirmatory study of a self-efficacy measure. Universitas Psychologica
- Tucker MR., Kivell BM., Laugesen M. and Grace RC. (2017) Changes to smoking habits and addiction following tobacco excise tax increases: a comparison of Māori, Pacific and New Zealand European smokers. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 41(1): 92-98. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/1753-6405.12603.