Qualifications & Awards
My research has been focusing on improving the usability of pedestrian navigation systems, developing context-sensitive means for interaction with geographic information and implementing sound methods and techniques to assess this interaction. For that purpose, I have evaluated current qualitative research methodologies for field-based usability testing of mobile (geo) applications and have implemented my own unique approach.
I have also done research on immersive virtual environments (IVEs) to accommodate user interactions with location-based systems inside the lab.
- Saputra A., Gomez C., Delikostidis I., Zawar-Reza P., Hadmoko DS., Sartohadi J. and Setiawan MA. (2018) Determining earthquake susceptible areas southeast of yogyakarta, Indonesia—outcrop analysis from structure from motion (SfM) and geographic information system (GIS). Geosciences (Switzerland) 8(4): 1-31. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/geosciences8040132.
- Goodhue P. and Delikostidis I. (2017) Crowdsourcing Geographic Information with Free and Open-source Software – a technical overview. Christchurch: NZ Geospatial Research Conference 2017, 4-5 Dec 2017
- Goodhue P. and Delikostidis I. (2017) Modelling Information Quality and Source Reliability to Improve the Trust Of Volunteered Geographic Information. Washignton DC, USA: International Symposium on Location-based Social Media Data and Tracking Data, 1-2 Jul 2017. In Proceedings of International Symposium on Location-based Social Media Data and Tracking Data: 1-5.
- McNair H. and Delikostidis I. (2017) Sensibel – the opportunities and challenges of crowdsourced point/comment spatial information. Christchurch: NZ Geospatial Research Conference, 4-5 Dec 2017
- Saputra A., Rahardianto T., Revindo MD., Delikostidis I., Hadmoko DS., Sartohadi J. and Gomez C. (2017) Seismic vulnerability assessment of residential buildings using logistic regression and geographic information system (GIS) in Pleret Sub District (Yogyakarta, Indonesia). Geoenvironmental Disasters 4(11): 1-33. http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/s40677-017-0075-z.