General Course and Examination Regulations
On this page:
- A. Enrolment in Courses
- B. General Conditions for Credit
- C. Work and Assessment
- D. Examiners and Assessors
- E. Formal Examinations
- F. Missed Examinations
- G. Course Work
- H. Aegrotat Consideration
- I. Academic Progress
- J. Breach of Instructions and Dishonest Practice
- K. Cross Crediting and Double Degrees
- L. Theses
- M. Higher Doctorates
- N. Hardship
- O. Appeals and Grievances
- P. General Transitional Provisions
- Q. Waiver and Variation of Regulations
- R. Courses from Other Degrees are Subject to the Regulations of those Awards (Qualifications)
- S. Excessive Course Loads Defined
- T. Part-time and Full-time Defined
The following regulations apply to students commencing study within the 2013 academic year (January 2013-December 2013). For previously published regulations, refer to the Calendar archive (Academic Quality Assurance Unit website).
For the regulations governing each award (i.e. degree, certificate or diploma) of the University there is a provision for a student to apply for a waiver or a variation of the regulation.
Students should ask the College or School Office whom to approach for a given request and/or check the College website.
A student whose application is declined may appeal that decision (see General Course and Examination Regulations Section O Appeals and Grievances).