The Degree of Bachelor of Teaching and Learning (Early Childhood) (BTchLn(EarlyChildhood) - 360 points)
The following regulations apply to students commencing study within the 2018 academic year. For previously published regulations, refer to the Calendar archive (Academic Services website). Find key terms in the Glossary of terms.
These regulations must be read in conjunction with the General Regulations for the University.
For full course information, go to www.canterbury.ac.nz/courses
- TECP 315 Language, Culture and Identity: Enhancing Educational Experiences and Outcomes for Diverse Learners
- TECP 316 Te Ao Māori/Mātauranga Māori: Teaching and Learning from Māori Worldviews
- TECP 317 Digital Technologies and e-Learning for Transformative Education
- TECP 318 Research and Inquiry in Action
- TECP 319 Sustainability and Social Justice