China Scholarship Council / University of Canterbury Joint PhD Scholarship Programme
The University of Canterbury in New Zealand invites applications from Chinese postgraduate students to undertake doctoral study with the support of the University and the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
The UC-CSC Scholarship programme aims to develop research collaboration between the University and Chinese universities. The successful students will be based in Christchurch at the University of Canterbury, and undertake original research.
- PhD Scholarship Programme
- PhD Programme information
- Postgraduate Website
- UC Doctoral Scholarships Search Website
CSC scholarship recipients are provided with financial support from the China Scholarship Council (website) and a fees scholarship from the University of Canterbury, each tenable for up to four years.
2. Once you have met these requirements you must apply to the University of Canterbury for admission as a postgraduate student by completing the Doctoral application form.
3. If your application to the University of Canterbury is successful you will be issued a letter of offer which you must submit with your application for a CSC Scholarship.
4. If your CSC application is successful, the CSC will advise you and the University of Canterbury. The University of Canterbury will then contact you to confirm your start date and to help you to complete your enrolment in the PhD programme. You will also need to apply for a student visa to study in New Zealand.
If you have any questions about the Joint University of Canterbury / China Scholarship Council Doctoral Programme, please visit the CSC website or contact the Postgraduate Office.