Individuals receiving a parking or traffic infringement and wish a review, must note that the following reasons are not acceptable grounds for review. Any review using the following reasons will be automatically rejected:
- Ignorance of regulations
- Inability to find a legal parking space
- No space available
- Inclement weather
- Late for class or work
- Improperly displayed permit
- Did not realize permit had expired
- Failure to display a permit
- Permit used by another person
- Failure to purchase or display a coupon or pay-and-display ticket
- Parked in a No Park area
- Forgot to move car
- Parked on grass or yellow lines
- Not obeying signage
Parking rules and regulations are approved by the University.
All request for reviews must be written on an offical review form and be handled through the formal appeal process.
A full written explanation is needed to assist in this process and any decision of that review is final.