Freepost Education Library
University of Canterbury
College of Education
PO Box 31 065
Freephone: 0800 763 676
Internal extension: ext 94888
UC Library Distance Services provides services to help students and staff enrolled in distance courses and College of Education regional initiatives.
Am I eligible?
Are you enrolled in:
- A recognised distance course?
- A UC College of Education regional initiative?
If Yes, you are automatically registered for distance privileges.
If No, you may be granted distance privileges if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a fully enrolled, current UC student.
- You live outside Canterbury (but within New Zealand). See the Boundary map of the Canterbury region on the Statistics New Zealand web site.
- You have contacted your department and they will support your study by distance.
How do I register?
If you meet the above criteria, ask your department to send us a Signed service agreement (PDF 77KB).
Current, fully enrolled students living overseas may apply for limited distance services.
See the UC Staff Intranet.
See the Distance service information page for more information on services and frequently asked questions.