UC's e-Learning Support team (ELS) supports academic staff and students in the use of learning technologies to positively impact the quality of learning and teaching at the
University of Canterbury.
We support student engagement and success by enabling:
- Anytime, anywhere access to learning materials
- Collaboration and communication
- Formative and summative assessment
- Self-directed learning
We can support you by providing expert online course design advice, technical and administrative support and assistance with the creation of online content.
For regular updates visit the e-Learning @UC blog.
Learning technologies available at UC include:
- Learn learning management system
- Echo360 lecture capture
- PCAP video creation
- Mahara ePortfolio
- Adobe Connect Pro & Zoom web conferencing
- TurnItIn plagiarism checking service