Find an overseas agent

If you're outside of New Zealand, overseas agents can help with your application.

What they can help you with

The University of Canterbury has agents in many countries who are available to help future students with:

  • Information about the courses on offer at the University and admission requirements
  • Making application for entry to courses at Foundation Studies, Undergraduate or Postgraduate level, and for English language where required
  • After acceptance into the course, application for a student visa, and advice and assistance with remittance of tuition fees
  • Applying for accommodation, and arranging travel

These agents are independent private companies who represent a number of universities, including the University of Canterbury. UC has every confidence in the trustworthiness of these companies.

We are confident that the agents in the list below will give you good service throughout the process of becoming a student with us. As part of their contract with the University all the companies listed are required to abide by the NZ Ministry of Education International Code of Practice.

Overseas agents

Select the country you are in to find an overseas agent near you:

Tuition fees should be paid directly to UC

Be aware that tuition fees should be paid directly to the University. While agents may advise and assist with payment advice, the University accepts no responsibility for fees paid to or through a third party.

Overseas agent fees

Normally there is no charge for the service that our agents provide. In some countries a small service fee may be charged by the agent to cover administrative costs. The University would like to know of cases where this charge is considered to be excessive.

More information


Level 3, Matariki
You will need to report to the Student Services counter when you arrive in the building.

Postal address
International Relationships Office
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
Christchurch 8140
New Zealand