What is an Inbound exchange programme?

Exchange students are those nominated by institutions with which the University if Canterbury has an exchange agreement. The University of Canterbury has student exchange agreements with universities in

  • North America
  • Europe and
  • Asia

Exchange students are not required to pay tuition fees to the University of Canterbury.

For a list of the universities having exchanges with the University of Canterbury, please see Exchange Partners page. If your institution is not listed, your home institution's International Relationships Office will be able to tell you whether there is an exchange agreement in place with the University of Canterbury and advise you how to apply for nomination.