Learning and Development
One of the Human Resources team's priorities is to ensure individual and unit learning needs support the overall strategic goals and direction of the University. We welcome the opportunity to help you plan and fulfill your learning needs in a holistic way by exploring various options and strategies.
- Career Planning for the Early Career Academic workshop - access for partner University participants
- Learning and Development Intranet (staff only)
Our key functions are to:
- provide a Professional Development Programme adapted to the UC context and available to all staff
- facilitate the provision of appropriate and timely learning solutions
- provide resources and options to assist managers and staff on development needs, including UC's Professional Development & Review process (PD&R)
- facilitate timely and relevant induction programmes
- develop, implement and improve policies and processes which support the overall strategic goals and direction of the University.