Plan your day
UC Open Day is quite informal. Whether you are a prospective student or a support person, each person interested in UC Open Day is encouraged to register.
- FOR PRIORITY ACCESS TO INFORMATION SESSIONS BRING YOUR TICKET TO ONE OF THE INFO TENTS ON THE DAY AND GET YOUR FRONT-OF-LINE PASS
- To get started - just turn up at the correct venue 15 minutes before the presentation or tour you wish to attend
- All subject presentations start on the hour and last approximately 45 minutes
- The most popular sessions and tours are repeated throughout the day. If the room or tour is full you will be asked to attend a later session.
- If you miss a session, don't worry - you can go and talk to student advisors throughout the day at the Info Hub in the Undercroft, level 1 of Puaka-James Hight
- Cafés will be open for lunch, drinks and snacks
- UC staff and students will be at the Info Hub in the Undercroft, level 1 of Puaka-James Hight and around the campus to answer any questions
- There are toilets in all buildings and they are well sign-posted
- If you require any first aid please come to the Info Hub
- There is free wifi on campus - connect to UCvisitor when you arrive
- Lost property will be looked after at the Security Office. If you find lost property while on campus please hand this in to the Info Hub or the Security Office
- Cash is available from ATM machines on level 1 of Puaka-James Hight
Where to start? At the Info Tents
To help us give you the best Open Day experience, the best place to start is at the info tents on one of our main entrances:
- Clyde car park near Arts Road
- outside the Erskine building (corner of Science and Engineering Road)
- Off University Drive by the Locke car park
UC students and staff will be at these entrances with the UC Open Day map, programme, and our 2018 Undergraduate Prospectus. They can help point you in the right direction.
Who can I ask for help?
If you need any assistance on campus, look out for UC staff and students who will be easy to spot in their red UC t-shirts or go to the Info Hub. They can help you with anything from finding a car park, to directing you to an activity, or even recommending somewhere to eat!
If you have a question or would like to find out more about Open Day, contact the UC Events team.