Re-enrol now for study
There are only 5 things you need to do
1. Waiting on exam results
- You don't need to wait until your results come out, you can still pre-enrol.
- A full description of courses and entry requirements can be found in the Courses, Subjects and Qualifications website.
- Recommended Degree Structures can be found on our qualifications pages.
- Or go get some course advice.
- Paying by Student Loan? Get onto StudyLink straight away.
- Timetable details are available when the courses are available.
- The Timetable Publisher tool allows you to enter courses you would like to take and preview how they would fit into your timetable.
- Put in your course selection.
- Don't forget to submit your application.
The information included in this website is meant to be a general guide to the enrolment process. Full information on UC’s General Regulations and Policies can be found in the UC Regulations website. Information about UC Privacy commitment is available from Privacy Statements and Student Declaration.