Admissions and Enrolment forms
Unless listed below, all admission applications can be completed online through myUC.
Doctoral Admission (PhD, DMA or EdD)
- Doctoral Application Form 2017 (word, 48KB) - For all PhD, DMA or EdD applicants (domestic and international students)
College of Education (Initial Teacher Education and Sports Coaching)
Inbound exchange programme
Certificate in University Preparation
- Application and enrolment - Certificate in University Preparation
Transfer of Credit
- Application for Credit (PDF, 267KB) - This form is to be used for applying for credit towards a University of Canterbury qualification on the basis of overseas qualifications. It may be used by students who are already enrolled.
- Application for Credit NZ (PDF, 73 KB) - From another New Zealand Tertiary Institution
- International student enrolment checklist (PDF,96KB)
- Application for Student Visa (PDF, 215KB)
- Address, Email and Student Web Information (PDF, 80KB)
Change of Enrolment
Student Services Levy
Medical and Travel Insurance (international students only)
- Insurance Policy Assessment Application (PDF, 167KB)
- For Studentsafe-University insurance forms please refer to Studentsafe-University web page (International Students site)
- Application for Permission to Enrol in an Excess Workload (PDF, 54KB)
- Application for Permission to Enrol in a course for a Third Time (PDF, 43KB)
- Exemption from a Prerequisite Application
The information included in this website is meant to be a general guide to the enrolment process. Full information on UC’s General Regulations and Policies can found in the UC Regulations website. Information about UC Privacy commitment is available from Privacy Statements and Student Declaration.