The Erskine Programme administers Erskine and Canterbury Grants, Visiting Erskine and Canterbury Fellowships, along with Grants and Fellowships under the Cambridge/Canterbury Academic Exchange and the Oxford/Canterbury Academic Exchange.
Erskine Fellowships and Grants are available to the
Faculties of Commerce, Engineering and Science. Canterbury
Fellowships and Grants are available to non-Erskine eligible Faculties.
The Cambridge/Canterbury Academic Exchange and the Oxford/Canterbury Academic Exchange are open to all Faculties.
Visiting Fellowships to Canterbury:
- Potential Visiting Fellowship Nominees (pdf, 37 kb)
- Visiting Erskine/Cambridge/Canterbury/Oxford Fellowships information (pdf, 253 kb)
- Staff - Visiting Erskine/Cambridge/Canterbury/Oxford Fellowships information (pdf, 91 kb)
- Application forms are available only to university staff.
Grants may be awarded to teachers who are staff in a continuing role at the University of Canterbury to enable staff members to increase their knowledge in any such subjects so as to better enable them to teach those subjects to students. In the case of new staff members, Grants are available after one full year of service.
- Erskine Grant Information for Staff (pdf, 108 kb)
- Canterbury Grant Information for Staff (pdf 261 kb)
- Cambridge Grant Information for Staff (pdf 72k bB)
- Oxford Grant Information for Staff (pdf 73 kb)
Links of interest:
For information on Arts and Culture, News and Weather, Current items of interest, Science & Technology, and Sport in Christchurch please see "What's on?": http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/joinus/?s=home
Christchurch after the Earthquake - Keep up to date with what's happening in our city and what's open and where.
Christchurch city and regions - Canterbury region, favourite escapes, Find a Bed, Wine Trails, Visitor Attractions and more.
Launched in January 2011, Neat Places is an independent guide to Christchurch’s best.......
Lonely Planet: What to do in Christchurch: your post-quake guide
Gifting to the University of Canterbury Foundation