Enrolment for postgraduate students is similar to that for undergraduate students; however there may be additional requirements to fulfil.
Postgraduate students should seek advice from the Department/School or the appropriate College Advisors for information on proposed programme of study and regulatory requirements.
Before you Apply to Enrol
Please ensure that your Admission to UC has been approved before you apply to enrol
Postgraduate Course Work
- You should consult the Department/School website for postgraduate study advice and, if necessary, seek further advice from the postgraduate coordinator.
- Apply to Enrol once your programme of study is agreed to by the college/department and you know the courses you need to enrol in.
Masters Thesis Enrolment
- New Masters Thesis students can enrol at any time. This still requires formal approval by the College Academic Manager
- For more details please refer to Masters enrolment page
- New PhD students can enrol at any time. This still requires formal approval by the department and Dean of Postgraduate Studies even if you have organised this in advance.
- Continuing PhD students must re-enrol each year. You will be emailed information on how to do this before your enrolment date is due.
- For more details please refer to PHD enrolment page
Payment by scholarship
If you have an approved scholarship that pays your tuition fees this will automatically be processed. Your Enrolment Offer and Statement of Fees will only show any outstanding fees that you must pay.
If continuation of the scholarship funding is only approved for a period that does not cover your full enrolment, you will be sent an Enrolment Offer and Statement of Fees for the balance of your fees for the enrolment year.
Undertaking other study
If you wish to enrol in other courses in addition to your thesis enrolment you must first get approval from the Dean of Postgraduate Studies. See Postgraduate Contacts (Postgraduate Studies website).
If the Dean approves your choice, you can then add these courses to your existing enrolment. This is done as a change of enrolment online through UC Student Web.
Changes after accepting an Enrolment Offer
You should always seek advice from the relevant College/Department before making changes on UC Student Web.
The information included in this website is meant to be a general guide to the enrolment process. Full information on UC’s General Regulations and Policies can found in the UC Regulations website.